Washer Dryer Repair Helpful Hints
1. Water - Make sure that the water is turned on to the appliance.
2. Filters - Make sure that the filters in the appliance are free and clear.
3. Drain Hose - Make sure that the drain hose is not blocked.
4. Power - Make sure that the power is turned on to the appliance.
5. Plug - Make sure that the appliance is fully plugged in and that the fuse in the plug is intact.
6. Condensing Tank - Make sure that the condensing tank is not full.
If you are satisfied that all of the above are okay and the washer dryer is still not working as desired then please call us on 1890-92-99-94. We will be glad to help!